SketchUp Pro 2023 v23.1.340 Crack & Serial Key Tested Full Download
SketchUp Pro 2023 v23.1.340 License Key (formerly Google Sketchup) is an easy-to-use 3D modeling software with a complete database of user-created and downloadable models. You can use it to sketch (or import) models to help with any project – furniture making, video game creation, 3D printing, interior design, and anything else you can think of.
The most intuitive way to design, document, and communicate your ideas in 3D. Work on your ideas in 3D space and quickly develop your project. Accuracy right from the start is key. SketchUp Pro 2023 v23.1.340 Patch allows you to design, define, and plan all phases of a project. Positioning-driven information is changing the way people, businesses, and governments around the world work. Through the implementation of Trimble’s advanced positioning solutions, increased productivity and improved safety are achieved.
SketchUp Pro 2023 v23.1.340 Crack is an intuitive 3D modeling application that allows you to create and edit 2D and 3D models using the patented push and pull method. The Push and Pull tool allows the designer to extrude any flat surface into a 3D shape. All you have to do is click on an object and then drag it around until you like what you see.
SketchUp Pro 2023 v23.1.340 Serial Key is a program used for various 3D modeling projects such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and video game design, just to name a few of its uses. SketchUp Pro Full Version contains additional features such as the ability to import and export files in various formats, access to 2D documentation software, layout tools, and a style generator that allows you to create custom border styles for models.
SketchUp Pro 2023 v23.1.340 Key Features:
- Scenes Panel
Now that you have a better visibility toggle with hidden geometry and objects, we decided to take it one step further. We separate hidden geometry and objects so you can save them separately for each scene. You’ll see a new checkbox in the Scenes panel that allows you to save the visibility state of hidden objects. This gives you better visibility control for every scene.
- Section Planes & Scenes
Keeping with the theme of the scene, you can now keep the cut plane visible for each scene. Why? Because the cut planes are grouped with objects, we want to make sure they behave like objects in terms of visibility for each scene. Before this change, only the top-level visibility of the cut planes could be saved for each scene. Again, more control over your scenes – and consistency.
- Hidden Objects are now Editable
Good news… hidden objects are now editable. What does this mean, you ask? When you select a hidden object in the Outliner, instead of disappearing completely when you try to edit your object, it appears in a grid view to make it easier for you to make changes. So keep up the good work without getting in the way of your editing workflow.
- Improvements to Grips
Small but powerful feature: You can now use the Rotate tool when switching between ALL grips – just like the Move tool! This ensures greater consistency between tools so you can focus on your project.
- Empty Objects
Picture this: you’re working on a new table design and quickly adding a lamp to make it look more realistic, but you run into a problem! You did it too fast and forgot to group the lamp and the table separately. Because of this, everything is glued together as a whole, which creates a lot of editing problems and wastes time. Don’t be afraid anymore! You can now right-click on a space and create a grouped object or component from scratch. No more triple-clicking or drawing elsewhere, just to place it where you want. And, a bonus! When you create a new object from scratch, a popup will appear allowing you to name it from the start. Say hello to the best modeling organization right from the start of your project. Tell us about speeding up your workflow!
- New logo icons for SketchUp and its application suite
Layout, 3D Warehouse, Extension Warehouse, and Style Builder, as well as redesigned toolbar icons. The new flags align SketchUp with a wider range of Trimble products, and… they can be modeled in SketchUp Pro 2023 Crack!
- Tag Folders
I’ve always wanted to make it easy for people who manage models to use long, complex tags and lookup lists. In this version, you can organize multiple tags in tag folders and manage folder visibility by scene. In addition, folders can be expanded and collapsed, making it easier to analyze the tag structure and find the tags you need.
- Tag Filtering
It’s been a while since we’ve had the pleasure of introducing filtering to SketchUp’s Tags panel. Hopefully, it’s much easier to target specific tags. You can also use filtering when creating a tag folder: filter by prefix or naming convention, select Select All from the Tag Details menu, and click the Add Tag Folder button.
- Live Component Configuration
Dynamic components are a new type of customizable parametric objects, and in this release, you can manage them in SketchUp. To import components directly into SketchUp Pro’s Latest Version, open the 3D Image Bank in SketchUp and navigate to our SketchUp Lab Live components collection (or use the new Live Components search filter in the advanced search options). Select live components to read and download into your SketchUp models!
- Start PreDesign from SketchUp
Along with SketchUp Pro 2023 v23.1.340 Keygen, we’re also launching a new architectural research tool called PreDesign. Available to Pro subscribers, you can launch PreDesign (in a web browser) from SketchUp’s File menu. In PreDesign, you can geotag projects to understand the seasonal and prevailing climate, how this climate can affect the comfort and lighting of a built space, and what design strategies might be useful for your project. Think of PreDesign as a new way to start architectural design projects in SketchUp.
- Under the hood: a rebuilt *.SKP
SketchUp Pro 2023 v23.1.340 Activator brings significant improvements: recreating the *.SKP file format. You will likely notice a significant reduction in file size when saving your model in the new format, and we are excited about the additional workflow improvements that this new file format will bring in the future.
- Direct Download Updates
We are introducing updates for direct download. This means that the next time a new version is released, you can use this update service to automatically download the correct language version. When an update is available, you will be notified in SketchUp. You can choose to start downloading the update right away or delay it until later. After downloading the update, you will be prompted to save and close the existing file so you can disable SketchUp Pro Patch. From there, you can install the update to the desired location on your computer.
- Performance Improvements
We’ve been focusing on improving the selection and deletion experience in LayOut – it’s now much faster! And don’t worry, we’re still working on even more performance improvements in future releases. But that’s not all… we’ve also made a few improvements to the selection tool.
- Improved Select Tool
We wanted to help you make intentional, rather than random, moves in your intersection and window selection workflows. Now when you click and drag to create an intersection or window selection, you won’t move anything by mistake! Previously, you could accidentally move an object when you just wanted to change your selection. Now you are more likely to get the desired result. Also, selecting and moving now happens when you click on the actual object, rather than the object’s bounding box, enhancing this intentional workflow. If you are now wondering: “How do I move an object?” Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Just pre-select an object and move from there.
What’s new in SketchUp Pro 2023 v23.1.340?
(Released on 03-10-2023)
SketchUp and LayOut:
- Iconography Updates – Updated icons now appear in SketchUp and LayOut toolbars and modeling cursors.
- Snaps – New custom grips that can help you quickly connect groups or components.
- Custom Flip Plane – The Flip tool () functionality has been upgraded with a new customizable flip plane in pre-selected geometry.
- Horizon Color – You can now create a custom horizon appearance in the Background settings of the Styles panel.
- Lasso Segments – Draw individual line segments to define your selection area with the upgraded Lasso Select tool ().
- Rendering Controls – The new Rendering tab in Document Setup allows for independent control of both editing and output resolution for viewports and images.
- Upgraded Scrapbook Labels – You can now drag and drop Auto-Text from Scrapbook Labels onto your SketchUp model viewports, automatically displaying model and viewport information.
- Scaled Scrapbooks – Multiple scrapbooks received updates that take advantage of Scaled Groups.
Bug Fixes and Small Features:
- Fixed a crash caused when Importing certain .skp files.
- Fixed an issue where some Live Components in 3D Warehouse caused severe memory leaks.
- Fixed a corruption issue that could cause a model to not reopen when closed.
- Fixed an issue where some models would lock up SketchUp when they were opened.
- Multiple fixes related to reported security vulnerabilities and file corruption. These cases now display an error message instead of crashing SketchUp.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where SketchUp would crash when loading extensions or loading the Ruby console window.
- (Windows) Closing SketchUp with an active import dialog no longer crashes the application.
- Double-clicking to cut a corner with the Arc tool no longer fails to do the cut if the start and end of the arc are touching guides.
- Minor correction of a Classifier tool cursor appearance.
- Added the ability to set a custom protractor plane to the Rotated Rectangle tool by typing an angle as well as a length value after the first click.
- Using the Shift key with the Scale tool on an AZERTY keyboard now works as intended.
- (Windows) A warning dialog now appears when applying attributes to locked entities when using the Classifier tool.
- Removed some tessellation that would occur when adjusting Live Components. The extra triangles created could lead to some unexpected behavior when using the Push-Pull tool on the Live Component after it was detached from the definition.
- Undoing and redoing operations in SketchUp no longer leads to crashing.
- The Live Component configuration panel now closes when you are modeling with other tools. Parameters will reappear when you double-click to resume editing a Live Component. Switching from editing one Live Component to another is also faster.
- Fixed an issue where the reported area of a selected face would not update if a ‘cut hole’ component was moved away.
- Fixed a case where drawing over an edge of a high segment circle would not heal the circle.
- Resolved an issue where section planes would not appear along with other clipping-related improvements.
- Fixed an issue where the top and left sides of the Welcome Window and Licensing screens were not translated.
- Fixed an issue with the Style Builder End-User License Agreement (EULA) where the title, checkbox, and buttons were not translated.
- Fixed the broken templates for localized installs, both plain and graph paper.
- Fixed multiple localization mistranslations.
- Fixed an issue where the Z direction could be affected when importing IFC files.
- (Windows) Updated the bottom view icon in the standard view toolbar.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where materials edited and saved in an external editor would not update inside SketchUp.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where options dialogs were non-modal.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where shortcuts did not work when they included the Alt key.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where Entity Info wasn’t showing a selected material.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where the Material preview image was flipped.
- (Windows) Tooltips no longer move off the screen.
- (Windows) Clicking Model Info on the Standard toolbar now opens the last panel used.
- (Windows) The spinning progress cursor no longer persists after the Save model completes.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where renaming scene dialogs did not allow the user to rename the scene.
- (Windows) The correct context menu will now appear as intended when performing a right-click on a tool’s toolbar icon.
- (Windows) Closing SketchUp no longer leaves an orphaned modal window.
- (Windows) Reinstalling SketchUp 2023 over an existing 2023 version now updates all extensions in the ShippedExtensions folder.
- (Windows) Uninstalling SketchUp Checkup always removes its desktop shortcut and files from the Program Files folder.
- (Windows) On a system with a .NET Framework older than 4.7.2, the Framework will update to 4.7.2 when SketchUp is installed.
- (Windows) Fixed a problem on minor upgrades where unchecking SketchUp Studio features in the installer did not uninstall those features.
- (Windows) A confirmation now appears before the uninstallation process begins when uninstalling SketchUp.
- (Windows) Upgraded the version of OpenSSL used by SketchUp from 1.1.1 to 1.1.1t. This upgrade addresses several known vulnerabilities. For more information see the OpenSSL Security Advisory.
- (Windows) Updated how Scan Essentials and Revit Importer appear in the Windows installer.
- (Windows) Upgrading SketchUp now also updates existing installations of Revit Importer and Scan Essentials.
- (Windows) Updated the Revit Importer and Scan Essential plugins included in the SketchUp installer to version 1.2023.0724.
- (Windows) The Modify and Repair options no longer appear when uninstalling SketchUp using Apps & Features or Add or Remove Programs.
- (Windows) The scrollbar no longer turns black when resizing the custom dialog windows.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue with tabs where the Ctrl key would not allow the user to select multiple Scenes at once.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where pressing ESC did not exit the Print dialog.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where the toolbar icon would not display the correct context menu when performing a right click.
- (Windows) Selecting tools in the Getting Started toolbar no longer causes the SketchUp caption bar to gray out.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where the Ruby extension window did not appear correctly.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where the picker tool in the tags dialog would not open the correct tag in the tag dialog.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where the import results window could get lost behind the SketchUp workspace.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where keyboard shortcuts would not work after viewing Model Info.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where a drag and drop did not import a DWG/DXF file.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where SketchUp thumbnails were not being shown in Finder.
- We improved Page Thumbnail generation by setting this to occur once the file has completed opening.
- Improved performance with large image drawing by adding a default image quality setting when editing a document.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when printing or exporting with a specific file.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue that was causing a crash when modifying text in some files, leading to user preferences being wiped.
- (Mac) Fixed a performance slowdown when using Grid Points in the paperspace.
SketchUp Model Viewports
- SketchUp models now import with consistent sizing using Send To LayOut and Insert from within LayOut.
- Fixed an issue that prevented line scaling from being set to Auto after it was changed.
Addressing viewport ‘shifting’
- SketchUp model viewports no longer shift when no camera position change occurs in the model. Updating, rerendering, resizing, scene changes and various other interactions with the viewport triggered this “shift” problem in some instances.
- This fix also addresses existing LayOut files that had this condition by marking the Camera location as being updated (dirty) in the UI. Making any change in the SketchUp model inspector or updating the SketchUp model will prevent the viewport from shifting. Moving forward, new files should no longer exhibit this same issue.
- You now have the option to reset the scale of an imported image to the original scale via a context click “Reset Image Scale.”
- Render All Models On Page and Render All Models in Document now appear as options in the context menu.
- Fixed an issue where scaled drawings were being turned off when changing the dimensions of geometry.
- Fixed an issue where the leader line for callouts would change when text was edited.
- Fixed an issue preventing a copy (or cut) and paste when using large images.
- Fixed an issue causing find and replace text to not work.
- Fixed an issue with the layout End-User License Agreement (EULA) where the title, checkbox, and buttons were not translated.
- Fixed an issue where updating or relinking image references was not working
- (Windows) Manually entering values no longer prevents changing RGB text color.
- (Windows) Improved the rendering of dimensions without extension lines.
- (Windows) Fixed a problem where the text field would disappear after editing.
- (Windows) Fixed an issue where Model Space was listed as a scale instead of Model Units on the *.DWG import dialog.
- (Mac) Fixed a problem where JPEG exports would change colors in certain instances.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where the document was not being marked as dirty when modifying a LayOut file.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue when dragging and dropping an entity from a Scrapbook required the entity to be deselected and then reselected to move.
SketchUp & LayOut API Release Notes:
C API Additions and Improvements
- Added LODocumentGetRenderModeOverride()
- Added LODocumentSetRenderModeOverride()
- Added LOImageGetOutputImageRep()
- Added LOPageInfoGetImageDisplayResolution()
- Added LOPageInfoSetImageDisplayResolution()
- Added LOPageInfoGetImageOutputResolution()
- Added LOPageInfoSetImageOutputResolution()
- Added LOSketchUpModelRenderMode::LOSketchUpModelRenderMode_NoOverride render mode type
- Added LOSketchUpModelGetOutputEntities()
- Added SUTextureGetFilePath()
- Changed SUInstancePathSetLeaf() to accept SU_INVALID as an entity parameter to remove the leaf.
- Fixed SUEntitiesSetActiveSectionPlane() not accepting SU_INVALID as a section plane parameter.
Ruby API Additions and Improvements
- Added method Layout::Document#render_mode_override
- Added method Layout::Document#render_mode_override=
- Added constant Layout::SketchUpModel::NO_OVERRIDE
- Added method Layout::SketchUpModel#output_entities
- Added method Layout::PageInfo#image_display_resolution
- Added method Layout::PageInfo#image_display_resolution=
- Added method Layout::PageInfo#image_output_resolution
- Added method Layout::PageInfo#image_output_resolution=
- output_resolution: is no longer a supported value in the export options dictionary. Instead, use Layout::PageInfo#output_resolution= and Layout::PageInfo#image_output_resolution=
- Added method Sketchup::ArcCurve#circular?
Ruby API Bug Fixes
- Fixed script-invoked input boxes to receive keyboard focus.
- HtmlDialog#can_close() does NOT work was fixed.
Issues Reported in Github that have been addressed
- UI.refresh_inspectors does not refresh Entity Info on Windows (Qt).
- Key events spilling out of UI::InputBox (bug in SU2022).
- Multiple Issues With UI::HtmlDialog (Qt).
- UI.Inputbox bugs in SU2023.0.1.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
SketchUp Pro 2023 v23.1.340 Crack & Serial Number Full Version Free Download from the links given below: