RazorSQL 10.3.2 Patch & License Key Tested Full Download
Richardson Software RazorSQL 10.3.2 Crack is a SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool that provides easy-to-use visual tools and advanced features to enable users to “explore, edit, manage, administer, and program databases”.
RazorSQL 10.3.2 Serial Key is an intuitive database administrator and query tool that allows you to work with a variety of databases via either JDBC or ODBC connections. With RazorSQL you can work with different databases and execute SQL scripts ranging from simple statements to complex procedures directly. RazorSQL Full Version offers a complete solution for database administrators, allowing them to easily create, edit, execute, and drop database records, such as views, updates, indexes, and execute stored procedures and functions.
RazorSQL 10.3.2 License Key is a database query tool, SQL editor, database browser, and administration tool with built-in connection capabilities for DB2, Derby, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, Hive, HSQLDB, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, SQL Anywhere, SQL Azure, SQLite, and Sybase. Any other JDBC or ODBC-compliant database is also supported.
RazorSQL 10.3.2 Key Features:
Advanced Connection Features:
- Native support for Athena, Aurora (MySQL and PostgreSQL), BigQuery, Cassandra, Couchbase, DB2, Derby/JavaDB, Druid, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, Greenplum, H2, HBase, Hive, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, Interbase, Cross-System Cache, kdb+, MariaDB, MS Access, MongoDB, MonetDB, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, Pervasive, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, Snowflake, SQLite, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, Sybase IQ, Sybase SQL Anywhere, Teradata, Vertica, and VoltDB. Can also connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only).
- PHP MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server bridges to connect to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases via PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server databases running behind a PHP-compatible web server.
- ASP MS SQL Server Bridge for connecting to SQL Server databases via ASP. Allows remote access to a SQL Server database running behind a web server that supports ASP.
- JDBC RazorSQL Bridge for database connection via JEE/J2EE application server or servlet container.
Database and SQL Tools:
- Create, modify, and delete tables and views.
- Copy/save tables.
- Creating and deleting an index and an order.
- Create and delete stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers.
- Creating and deleting databases and users.
- Tool for searching data in a multi-table database.
- Database object search tools.
- Table editing tools.
- Modify stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers.
- Database conversion tool to convert database tables from one type to another.
- Description of tables and views.
- Create a DDL tool to create tables, views, and DDL indexes.
- Show table and show content.
- View the contents of stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers.
- SQL query builder for selecting, Insert, Update, and Delete statements.
- Export data to text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file formats, or as insert instructions.
- Import data into a spreadsheet from split files, Excel files, or fixed-width files.
- Execution of stored procedures.
- SQL description planning tool.
- SQL query planner.
- Compare table data or query results.
- File comparison tool.
- Zip utility for viewing/decompressing Zip and Jar files.
- File system browser.
- Metadata viewer database (functions, types, etc.).
- Command line interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
- Autocomplete for tables and columns.
- Automatic column search.
- Automatic table search.
- SQL trainer.
- Support for parameterized queries.
- Execute, Execute, Select All, and Execute Batch functions.
- Multitable view of query results.
- Sortable query results.
- Filtered query results.
- Searchable search results.
- SQL history for all queries and query logging for each connection.
- Automatic feature search for all supported programming languages and automatic method search for Java and JSP.
- Options List of queries, tags, and functions/methods for clickable display of queries, tags, or functions/methods contained in the editor.
- File tools like start, tail, get section, regex search/search, move, copy, rename, delete, size and get info.
- SQL Favorites to quickly and easily enter frequently used queries in the editor.
- Key Ahead feature to fill the custom text with one click.
- Regular expressions Find, find/replace, find/replace in files.
- Bracket matching, tag matching, and line break control.
- Print support for content editor and query results.
- Support for dozens of file encodings.
- Integrated and customizable custom models.
- Support connection.
- API plugin (allows users to add their functionality to RazorSQL).
- Tree structure for viewing database objects.
- Use the RazorSQL 10.3.2 Keygen provided by database system queries or custom queries to view a database or database structure using default JDBC/ODBC driver options.
- Display content with one click in tables, views, and more.
- Column information includes column names, keys, data types, nullable information, and so on.
- Displays information about objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, etc.
- One-click DDL creation for tables, views, and indexes.
- Search tables and view data.
- One-click SQL creation selects, enter, update, and delete query.
- Requires no end-user configuration.
- Connect to powerful databases right out of the box.
- Uses the powerful HSQLDB database engine.
- Automatically copy tables and queries from other databases to the local database.
What’s new in RazorSQL 10.3.2?
(Released on 21-03-2023)
- Firebird: Windows: Added the ability to connect directly to Firebird 4 database files without a running server.
- Firebird: Windows: Added the ability to download and install the Firebird 4 embedded client when adding a new connection.
- Added a copy results to the editor option for Show Found on Find window.
- Added a copy results to the editor option for Find / Replace in Open Editors.
- Firebird: Updated the new database creation process when creating a new Firebird 4 database.
- SQL Editor: When connecting to a connection profile with an Associate File attached to it no longer opens a new tab if the associate file is already open and unsaved.
- Export: If wrap all values in escape characters is set to true, if column names are included they also get wrapped.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
You may also like: Navicat Premium Full Download
RazorSQL 10.3.2 Full Keygen & Crack Latest Version Free Download from the links given below: