PCSX4 Emulator 1.3.1 Beta 2 with Bios and Plugins Latest Free Download
PCSX4 Emulator for PC is made solely for the purpose of running PlayStation games on pc. You just need to add ROMs and bios of PlayStation games in the pcsx4 emulator and you are good to go. Play as many games of PlayStation on your pc as you want. PCSX3 was the older version released in 2013 that has rocked the pc users with cool games. When this utility was not here on the internet, People all around the world kept searching for a tool like this.
PCSX4 Emulator is a perfect tool that helps you play games on pc seamlessly. You can now add your own ROMs and set the bios for PlayStation games. You can also add gamepads and set the pads as you want them to work.
PCSX4 Emulator 1.3.1 Beta 2 Key Benefits:
- Native PS4 Emulation
PS4 is based on x86_64 architecture so PCSX4 runs natively on Windows systems by taking advantage of OGRE, Vulcan API, and Orbital hardware-assisted virtualization. PCSX4 renders games smoothly without compromising the visual quality. macOS is also supported by Metal (API).
- Unlocked FPS
You can now play PS4 games on PC & MAC at variable frame rates with buttery smooth experience as most of the titles can now run at 60 FPS and beyond. If you have a dedicated GPU that has Vulkan support, then you can expect a decent performance.
- Multiple Input Devices
PCSX4 supports multiple input gaming devices. You can even use mouse input for first-person-shooter games. PS4 & XBOX-ONE controller has a plug and plays support on PCSX4.
PCSX4 Emulator 1.3.1 Beta 2 Key Features:
- Play PlayStation games on PC.
- Bug fixes and more control over players.
- Gamepads issues resolved.
- Problems with joystick compatibility are also resolved.
- Keyboard keys work fine with the pcsx4 special version.
- Updates have been made in the previous pcsx3 version.
- Multiplayers now supported.
- Other minor exploits are also fixed.
How to use PCSX4 Emulator 1.3.1 Beta 2?
- Download setup files from the link given below.
- Extract the archive on desktop or any other folder you want.
- Run the PCSX4.exe file given in the archive.
- Install it on your pc.
- Go to the installation directory.
- Find for a folder named as “ROMS”.
- Add all the games archives (zipped) into that folder.
- Open the PCSX4 tool.
- Select your game from the list.
- Play and Enjoy
Also, share this post with your buddies to help us keep posting more cool stuff like this. Thanks 🙂
PCSX4 Emulator 1.3.1 Beta 2 with Bios and Plugins Final Version Free Download from the link given below: