Advanced Installer Architect 20.5 Full License Key & Crack Full Download
Advanced Installer Architect 20.5 Crack is a powerful Windows Installer authoring tool that permits you to create installation packages for your application with ease. Advanced Installer Architect Full Version comes with several editions, while the architect is a complete edition of this software. Advanced Installer Patch allows you to build installers from several programming platforms, including creating, compiling, and deploying for different platforms.
Advanced Installer Architect 20.5 Patch offers a friendly and easy-to-use Graphical User Interface for creating and maintaining installation packages (EXE, MSI, etc.) based on the Windows Installer technology. Advanced Installer Architect command line permits you to create, build or edit projects without using the graphical interface. A complete installation package should be able to install an application on any version or type of Windows Operating System. Advanced Installer Architect License Key enables designers to easily build reliable installer packages that support the latest Microsoft operating systems, and the most popular software packages like Office, etc.
Advanced Installer Architect 20.5 Key Features:
- Control VMware instances from Repackager: Choose between performing captures either on development machines or VMware virtual machines.
- Microsoft App-V Editor: Open existing App-V 5. x packages with Advanced Installer, edit and save the changes from a friendly GUI.
- Microsoft App-V Import: Create installation packages by importing existing App-V packages. The transition has never been so easy.
- Repackager: Painlessly capture, customize, and repackage existing installations into MSI packages. Upgrade legacy setups to Windows Installer technology.
- Control Hyper-V instances from Repackager: Choose between performing captures either on development machines or Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Application Virtualization: Complete support for Microsoft’s Application Virtualization technology. Effortlessly build App-V packages for your software, enjoying all virtualization benefits.
- MSI Quick-Edit: Create transform or quickly edit existing MSI packages directly from the Advanced Installer GUI.
- MSIX Modification Packages: Extend and update your MSIX packages. Decouple your main application package from its updates, and speed up Windows 10 updates.
- VMware ThinApp: Complete support for VMware’s ThinApp technology. Easily create a virtualized version of your application from your installer.
- SCCM deployment support: Connect remotely to your SCCM server and deploy packages without leaving Advanced Installer’s GUI.
- ThinApp Import: New project type to help you create installation packages from existing ThinApp project folders.
- Desktop App Converter: Capture installations of any Win32/.NET desktop application, with full UI or silent, and convert it to MSIX(AppX) package.
- MSIX (AppX): Desktop Application Converter – captures the installation of all Win32/.NET desktop applications with full or automatic user interface and converts them to an MSIX (AppX) package.
- MSI: Determine the actual MSI settings for your application by following all the written and unwritten rules of the Windows Installer.
- UAC: Create an installer that works great on Windows 10/9/8/7/Vista and supports their security model.
- Side by Side: Create packages for different versions of your application that can be installed at the same time and run at the same time.
- Import: Import from Visual Studio, InstallShield LE, WiX, Eclipse, Inno Setup, NSIS, and regular MSI/MSM package.
- Font: Register the font in the Windows operating system. Specify a registration name for a non-TrueType font.
- Environment Variables: Create, add, or append user or system environment variables.
- AutoSave: Automatically save files that support it. It can be programmed during installation.
- Files and Folders: Installing and removing files and folders. Set an attribute for the label.
- Registry: Installing and removing registry keys and entries.
- Project Templates: Create templates based on your current project that is ready to be used in future projects.
- Add / Remove: Customize your application list on the Add/Remove Programs page in the Control Panel.
- XML Project: It’s easy to check version control systems and share them with many developers.
- Command Line: Build your version package in fully automatic scripts like Make, Ant, NAnt, TeamCity, Jenkins, or MSBuild.
- Run & Log: Run the MSI package by printing the complete Windows Installer log.
- Launch Conditions: Visually indicate the prerequisites (applications, frameworks, etc.) for your package to run.
- Smart-Formed Editing: Editing (MSI) Formatted columns offer automatic completion of links, syntax, and errors, as well as suggestions for values to fill in.
- Per-User / Per Machine: Create installers that can be installed as needed: per user or machine if the user is an administrator.
- Include Merge Modules: Include frameworks, libraries, and other dependencies in your installer with a few clicks.
- IIS: Websites, virtual directories, web applications, application pools, and user accounts.
- Updater: Automatically checks, downloads, and installs patches and updates.
- Multilingual and Local: Over 30 translations are ready to use and easy to edit and create.
- Themes: Over 50 beautiful default themes give your installer a professional look.
- Prerequisites: Find, download, and install apps, platforms, and runtime ahead of time.
- Custom Actions: Extend the capabilities of your installer by running your code during installation.
- Digital Signatures: Automatically add digital signatures to generated or included files.
- Services: Install, register, and manage (start, stop, etc.) Windows services.
- ODBC: Easily set and set attributes in ODBC drivers, data sources, and translators.
- File Associations: Associate file extensions with your application to open, modify, view, or print them.
- COM: Specify the COM, COM+, and DCOM components to register during installation.
- Windows Features: Includes additional Windows features that your application needs.
- Multiple Installation Builds: Create and maintain multiple setup builds from a single project.
- Continuous Installation Program Integration: Integrated support for integration with TFS, Jenkins, TeamCity, and Bamboo.
- Office Add-in: Easily create installers for popular platform extensions, plug-ins, and add-ons using the included custom templates.
- Automation: Modify the installation project from the command line, in a script, or batch processing.
- MSIX (AppX): Desktop Bridge – Full support for generating MSIX packages for your Win32/.NET application from existing projects using Desktop Bridge.
- Application Tiles: Customize app tiles for the Windows 10 Start menu and splash screen.
- EXE Bootstrapper: Download your MSI or AppX package as an EXE file with icons, descriptions, and special versions.
- 32/64-bit Mixed Installer: Single generator, the integrated installer for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- Search: Search for these components, files, folders, registry, and entries during installation.
- Organization: Separate components, functions, and CAB for additional installation or download.
- Update XML Files: Insert, replace, or delete elements and attributes in an XML file.
- Database: During installation, set up the server and use the SQL scripts. Find and register MS SQL Server online.
- Patches: A step-by-step guide to creating patches to update your product.
- Dialog Editor: Visually customize an existing setup dialog or create a new one.
- Text File Update: Enter, replace, or delete a line in any text file installed by your package or already on the target machine.
- Improved User Interface: Implementation of the original rewritten MSI front-end user interface with additional updates and controls.
- Change EXE installer to MSI: A powerful wizard will change all EXE options to MSI, ready for network deployment via Active Directory.
- Direct Table Editor: Visually change your MSI in database tables and row levels.
- Combine Module Creation: Package independent components as separate MSM files.
- Trial and Licensing: Add trial and licensing support to your app in a few easy steps.
- Drivers: Determine which drivers to install using the latest Windows Driver Installation Framework (DIFx).
- Microsoft Web Deploy: Publish web applications to Microsoft Azure and IIS from an installer using Microsoft Web Deploy.
- Scheduler: Create and fully customize tasks to be run by the actual Windows Scheduler service.
- AutoRun: Quickly activate your product in AutoRun from CDs and DVDs. Adjustable launcher.
- Game Explorer & Media Center: Save and integrate your game into Windows 7/Vista Game Explorer and Media Center.
- Windows Firewall: Add your application to the exclusion list during installation and uninstall the application when it is uninstalled.
- Integrated Chain: Include multiple MSIs in an integrated package and install them in one transaction.
- SharePoint: The included wizard easily creates a standard MSI installer for using SharePoint solutions.
- Transformations: Capturing user input during installation or differences between two MSI databases.
What’s new in Advanced Installer Architect 20.5?
(Released on 02-03-2023)
- New ARM64 target in “Updates Configuration” project.
- Command line to uninstall a certain instance based on its “ProductName”.
- Support to use “Extract Archive” operation with a .7z file format archive.
- Installer Analytics – easier management of installer properties monitoring.
- UX improvement: Context menu option for files/folders to add them to “Exclude filters” when using “Synchronize Folders”.
- Display lower/higher found versions than the specified ones for searches.
- Added validation for the “Folder” field of the Prerequisites “Setup Files” tab.
- Improve the Repackager page view with Digital Signature capabilities.
- Update .NET prerequisites to the latest versions (6.0.15 and 7.0.4).
- Predefined launch condition for .NET Runtime 7.
- Adjusted the high resolution and sharpness of the Remove/Browse button icons.
- When trying to condition multiple files the most common condition between them is not selected.
- PowerShell automation – stop saving the project automatically for Build() and Rebuild() methods.
- Fixed “QuickSelectionList” control issues on WinUI.
- The classic context menu is not added correctly on Windows 11.
- Creating a new test certificate in Advanced Installer will enable the selection of a store certificate, even though a different method is set.
- RPK files can’t be opened in Advanced Installer Express via double-click.
- The “Section” field of the INI search is case-sensitive causing the search to fail.
- After registering Advanced Installer through the command line, the user is prompted to launch the Registration Wizard.
- Notify users that prerequisites are not supported when enabling the EXE bundle for an MSIX.
- Scheduled Task’s triggers are not correctly handled.
- Fixed App Installer theme issues.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
You can also like: WYSIWYG Web Builder Full Crack
Advanced Installer Architect 20.5 Patch & Serial Key Latest Version Free Download from the links given below: